Thursday, November 7, 2013

We've been framed

It's so exciting. After the bank give us another hiccup on Monday (they're useless - but I won't go into that right now) I didn't expect to see anything happening until the issue with the bank was sorted.

We were in Riddell anyway so the boys and I did the weekly drive by after school on our way to Violin and I was so excited to find that the frame has been started.  I squealed as soon as I saw it, the boys thought I must have run over something in the car when they heard me - hahaha!

Was tempted to get fish and chips and have a picnic tea there tonight. Might do that tomorrow night - if it's not raining that is!




Frame from the front door



Standing in his bedroom


Standing in his bedroom


Back of the house







No comments:

Post a Comment